TIMOTHY L. HAUGEN
Mr. Haugen has served as trustee since 2014 and is a member of the Audit and Disclosure Committee and Executive Committee.
Mr. Haugen’s expertise and experience in executive leadership, real estate, business, tax and the healthcare industry benefits the Trust and Board of Trustees.
- Trustee – Sterling Office and Industrial Trust
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant
- Vice President – Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for Sanford Health (2010-2013)
- Administrator – Orthopedic Associates and the Institute for Special Surgery (1988-2010)
- Assistant Controller – MeritCare Hospital (1981-1988)
- Accounting Manager – St. Lukes Hospital (1978-1981)
- Tax Auditor – State of North Dakota (1976-1978)
- Board Member – Vision Services of North Dakota
- Board Member – Sanford Health Foundation (2012-2018)
- Board Member – Community Living Services
- Board Member – Hospice of Red River Valley (2011-2019)