MICHAEL P. CARLSON
General Counsel & Secretary
Mr. Carlson has served as General Counsel and Secretary of the Trust since 2022. Mr. Carlson has broad legal experience in general corporate practice, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, securities, commercial finance, and real estate.
- General Counsel and Secretary – Sterling Multifamily Trust, Sterling Office and Industrial Trust
- General Counsel and Secretary – Sterling Management, LLC
- Assistant General Counsel – Sterling Management, LLC
- In-House Corporate Counsel – Border States Industries, Inc.
- Associate Attorney – Nilles, Selbo & Harrie Law Firm
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Arts from the University of North Dakota
- Juris Doctor degree from the University of North Dakota School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in North Dakota and Minnesota