RICHARD A. SAVAGEAU
Chairman of the Nomination and Governance Committee
Mr. Savageau has served as trustee since 2009 and currently serves as Chair of the Nomination and Governance Committee and as a member of the Executive Committee.
Mr. Savageau’s expertise and experience in executive leadership, real estate development and accounting benefits the Trust and Board of Trustees.
- Board Member – Dean Realty Kansas City
- Board Member – St. John’s Hospital
- Board Member – HD LLC Realty
- Bachelor of Science in Science and Mathematics from North Dakota State University
- Butler Machinery: President (1986); Executive Vice President (1981-1986); Vice President and CFO (1979-1981) General Manager of I & I Division (1975-1977); Finance Manager (1970-1975)
- General Motors Acceptance Corporation (now known as Ally Financial, Inc.): Finance Manager (1960-1965)
- H. Robins Pharmaceutical: Sales Executive (1965-1970)
- Trustee – Sterling Office and Industrial Trust (2016-2017)
- Board Member – Associated Equipment Dealers
- Board Member – F-M Credit Manager
- Board Member – St. Anthony’s Parish and School
- Board Member – Hospice of the Red River Valley
- Board Member – Riverview Seniors Living Center
- Board Member – Grow Parochial Fund
- Served in the U.S. Army, Infantry Medical Corp.